Search Brextin's Blog (type in Medek, Oxygen therapy (HBO), Wingbo, neck ring,G-tube, etc)

Thursday, February 11, 2010

We are still at the hospital -

We went to the ER last night around 10 pm and got moved up to a room around 4:00 am - and it is currently 7:00 am - I might have slept for about 1 hour. I am exhausted - I had to make sure I was awake around 6:00 am to call into work and to type up lesson plans for the sub. Plus since I didn't grab my phone charger - I am without a phone since it died - it just bothers me - to know how much we rely on technology and once it is missing - the world seems to come to a halt.

I was unable to log into the computer in the family waiting room so I am currently using a nurse's computer - and am glad that I am able to update his status.

They have been taking blood work and said his potassium is on the low side so they have started an IV - his vomiting has stopped but it is coming out the other end - and they are total blowouts - and since I am alone - I think I stopped counting the dirty diapers around number 8.

I plan on checking to see how things are at my home - I am hoping my husband is feeling better as well - and I sure hope our oldest as well as myself do not get this bug.

2 comments:

  1. Poor little guy. I'm glad you're in the right place! I hope you all feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that he's in the hospital :( Hope he feels better soon! I think about you guys a lot, and I wore my Hope and Love For Brextin shirt yesterday.

    ReplyDelete