Search Brextin's Blog (type in Medek, Oxygen therapy (HBO), Wingbo, neck ring,G-tube, etc)

Monday, February 1, 2010

Brextin's medical bracelet came today

I decided to get a medical bracelet for Brextin - in case we ever got in a car accident - and I was unresponsive - or if his new school was in need of his medical number or my phone number it would be at an arms reach. The band was about $26.00 - which I didn't feel was to bad. Here is the link http://www.americanmedical-id.com/marketplace/build.php?buildwhat=sportband_jfk It just puts my mind at ease.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this link. I have also thought of a bracelet for Tim for the same reasons. Haven't done it yet but think I will. It is my worst fear that we would become separated somewhere and he can't speak enough to tell them who he is.

    ReplyDelete