Search Brextin's Blog (type in Medek, Oxygen therapy (HBO), Wingbo, neck ring,G-tube, etc)

Monday, February 22, 2010

Today is the tour . . .

We will be touring the school in which Brextin might be attending today - however I was thrown for a loop the other day - when I heard that the district might think he is to medically fragile and he might get home treatment instead - Plus they are unsure if he will actually be attending the school in which I will be touring today - he might be going to a different school instead. (So I am hoping that today is not a waste of my time)

We haven't had his IEP meeting yet - this is where we will discuss his schooling needs - I just get frustrated not knowing where he will be going to school or what he will be taught. One minute I am ready for him to go and then other days I still can not believe my 3 year old will be going to school (since he only functions at a 6 month old).

No comments:

Post a Comment