Search Brextin's Blog (type in Medek, Oxygen therapy (HBO), Wingbo, neck ring,G-tube, etc)

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Video of him getting in 4 point.

Brextin has been tipping over while sitting (this is because he has begun to push with his hands on the floor and rock back and forth but he doesn't realize he is so strong that he pushes himself right over)- and I have been doing my best and not catching him - which is hard - since I don't really want him to tip over - but it has been interesting in seeing what he does as he tips over - the therapist are working on teaching him how to balance and catch himself. This is a video of him as he just tipped over - you can see he is getting himself into 4 point - he actually even scoots forward - kinda crawling - it is pretty exciting to see him do this.

2 comments:

  1. BRextin is really trying, Randi. This video is fantastic!!! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm pretty sure this is the right blog. Auntie Ann was at my Dad's funeral this last weekend and came and found me. I think I talk to your mom. (I tend not to remember anything like names Sorry). My son Jarod has seizures and has had them since he was 1 year old. He was born at 25 weeks with hydrochephalus and since than has had 8 different surgeries. He was suppose to die by the time he was 6 months old. Going on 10 as of may. Your son looks like he is making great strides. I have to go will try and post later. Take care of yourself. If there is one thing I am learning is you have to take time for yourself as hard as it is. And I totally understand about the frustration of not enough time or help. And lets not talk insurance. take care julie skopek using jarods acct.on google

    ReplyDelete