Search Brextin's Blog (type in Medek, Oxygen therapy (HBO), Wingbo, neck ring,G-tube, etc)

Friday, June 26, 2009

Things are going GREAT!

We had another wonderful day - he is currently sleeping during his OT therapy session - I left him at the center while I ran to the hotel to load the van up with our suitcases so we can head to the Dells right after his speech session which ends at 6:00 -

I just talked to Andy and they left the road about 30 minutes ago so they should beat me to the hotel - I am getting very excited - I sure hope the weather is better than what is expected.

I took some video this morning of him chewing a cookie - but the camera is at the center - so I will post it when I get back - he is getting really good and moving the food around and clearing his mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment