Search Brextin's Blog (type in Medek, Oxygen therapy (HBO), Wingbo, neck ring,G-tube, etc)

Monday, June 15, 2009

Brextin has a terriable cold!

It was an interesting night - Brextin was having troubles sleeping and so I pulled him into my bed to sleep with me- but all he did was kick and babble so around midnight I placed him back into his pack and play and shut the door - I have no idea what time he fell asleep - but he did not wake up at his normal 5:30 time - so I quickly jumped in the shower and woke him up around 6:00 -

Brextin hardly ever cries but this morning he had tears - something just wasn't right - when I tried to give him his meds he began to fight me - and it was quite odd - I was able to get his medicines and supplements in him - but then about 15 minutes later he threw up a gob of oozy stringy snot - but after he got the gob out of his throat he appeared to be better.

He slept through his first oxygen treatment and then received his CST therapy right afterwards - he is now rocking back and forth in my arms and is again getting tired which is wonderful since he is scheduled for speech in about 45 minutes. The therapist thinks the CST will help his cold.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the updates! Helps make me feel like I'm there with you! Please give Brextin a huge hug and kiss from us! We are sending tons of Pixie Dust and POSITIVE vibes! Love you!

    ReplyDelete