Search Brextin's Blog (type in Medek, Oxygen therapy (HBO), Wingbo, neck ring,G-tube, etc)

Sunday, January 3, 2010

This will be a challenge!!

I have NEVER been away from Brextin for more than 24 hours and now I will be away from him until Friday- (6 days) I just did not want him to leave today - I know he is in good hands with my relative while receiving hyperbaric oxygen treatments- it is just that I am his care taker 80% of the time - and I will feel empty while he is gone.

We both attended church today and prayed and prayed and prayed some more in hopes of further development along with safe travels - it is tough knowing we are parents of a two and half year old - and basically the only thing he is capable of doing is sitting up -

He did the other day remove his winter hat three times off the top of his head - it brought tears to my eyes - seeing him simply take off his hat - it is the littlest accomplishments that make me smile ear to ear - I can only simply hope and pray that we will see more accomplishments down the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment