I am sad to deliver bad news - he had 8 seizures yesterday - we have been in contact with his neuro from Mayo and am trying to figure out the next move - we are going to try to put the wean of vigabitran on hold - if at all possible until we get his seizures under control. We have increased his generic Keppra to 1 ml - we started him at .6 ml.
However I have been told he is doing awesome with working on his suck -
I am excited to be reunited with him tomorrow - but will miss my 8:00 bedtime (I have been going to bed the same time that I put my oldest son to bed - and I have been loving it!!) Our relative will then head back to Madison with Brextin on Sunday and return again on Thursday. He will then will have had 80 oxygen dives.
I will write more once I see him this weekend.