Search Brextin's Blog (type in Medek, Oxygen therapy (HBO), Wingbo, neck ring,G-tube, etc)

Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Life That's Chosen Me - this is a MUST see!!

If you have a second - I beg you to view this video/song - it is so touching - that it brought tears to my eyes - I have never been on facebook so I was glade I did not need to be a member to view it - this link was sent to me via the list serve that I belong to on Yahoo.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1235736451701&ref=nf

Written by Karen Taylor-Good and Lisa Aschmann and performed by Karen Taylor-Good.The album "The Life That's Chosen Me" is available for organizations to use for fund raising needs. http://www.harmonizingwithhumanity.com/

FYI - I see my comments are not able to be seen or written - but when I googled the problem - I noticed others are having the same trouble and it states that this blog site is checking into the problem. Hopefully the comments will be back and up soon -

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your kind comments, both Karen Taylor Good and I are very happy to have been able to create this song to spread the good word on the support needed out there.

    I'm a parent like you who happens to have his hands full with two boys afflicted with autism. The other material on the album is also supportive and touching to say the least.

    Regards
    Randy Grossman
    HwH

    ReplyDelete