Search Brextin's Blog (type in Medek, Oxygen therapy (HBO), Wingbo, neck ring,G-tube, etc)

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Only 5 more weeks until we try Hperbaric Oxygen Therapy

I am so excited - we are getting closer to our trip to Madison - only 5 more weeks until we hit the road

-Please keep praying for success -

The main reason why we are seeking Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy is because of an adorable boy named Elijah - you can read more about him at . . .http://elijahland.com/ He has seen wonderful improvements due to HBO along with different supplements.

I just loaded a web camera to our lap top so - I will be able to keep in touch with my oldest son while I am 3 1/2 hours away - I am hoping that my husband will be able to figure out how to accept the call - and how to operate the camera

I have hopes of loading a camera onto my mother's computer as well -

No comments:

Post a Comment