Search Brextin's Blog (type in Medek, Oxygen therapy (HBO), Wingbo, neck ring,G-tube, etc)

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Honeyemoon is over :-(!

Brextin is having about 2 seizures a day - we will be heading to a hospital in the cities for a second opinion this week - he will be under observation for a 2 to 5 day EEG - we are hoping we are able to find a medication that will control his seizures 100%. Please continue to pray - It seems as if topamax controlled his seizures in the past - but the side effects are tough to ponder.

I have been noticing our counter on this blog is increasing which is WONDERFUL - I am interested in knowing what are visitors reading - is it his blog in general or certain videos such as MEDEK or certain links? Nobody has been leaving comments - which I truly enjoy to read.

One more thing this website was shared with me and thought I would pass it along . . . http://www.exceptionalfamilytv.com/about

No comments:

Post a Comment