The good news is that we haven't seen any seizures since Saturday - which is fantastic - the bad news is that he is unable to keep any food down today - gratefully he has the G-tube which allows us to flush his system with fluids at least. His daddy is down for the count as well - this doesn't happen to often (he thinks he is invisible) - but he is out just like Brextin.
I even canceled his therapy appointment tomorrow - I am hoping to take my oldest to Chaos Water park tomorrow - since they have a promotion in the month of Feb - that every Thursday the park is FREE - usually it costs $20 per person if the child is over 3 years of age - so we are taking advantage of the promotional - that is - if we both remain healthy.
If he remains seizure free and gets feeling better - we will decrease his Vigabitran again this Saturday. We put the wean on hold - since he was beginning to have to many seizures. He is taking 250mg in the am and 500mg at night.